Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Inside The Blogger's Studio

At the end of each episode of AMC's Inside The Actor's Studio, host James Lipton asks his guest a series of 10 questions in order to easily get to know them.  I figure these questions are a good way for you to get to know me, as well.  So, here goes.

What's your favorite word?

As a big Disney fan, it would have to be "magic."

What's your least favorite word?

Suffering

What turns you on?

Putting others needs above your own.

What turns you off?

Hatred, in words and action

What sound do you love?

My wife sighing when she falls into my arms

What sound do you hate?

Children crying in pain

What's your favorite curse word?

Mother Pus Bucket (it's from Ghostbusters)

What profession would you like to attempt?

Music producer

What profession would you least like to attempt?

Anything with customer service

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

In order to understand my answer you'd have to know that in the first 30 years of my life, I lived in 20 houses.  So I'd like to hear God say, "Welcome home... The jam session with Jimi, Janis, John and Kurt starts in 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment